Dear Valued Patrons,
Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us and during the outbreak of COVID-19 – we’ve been working hard to ensure that your experience at Medici’s will be safe for both you the musicians and performers and enjoyable while we remain open. Medici’s is always proud to be the venue that our local folks and visitors enjoy for its intimacy and superb music, whether it be jazz, blues, classical, or musical theatre and good food and drink.
Therefore we have been ably assisted, encouraged and supported by our landlords Alexander & Baldwin to include the following “Protocols”.
- We will have a “Concierge” to meet and greet you, check your temperatures, masks (everyone must use a mask) hand sanitize and confirm your reservation and seating. This process will also produce a list for future “Contract Tracing” if called upon.
- ALL tables and chairs are sanitized prior to every performance as well as fresh new table cloths and linens. Likewise all cutlery and crockery will be additionally sanitized prior to opening utilizing UV “Wands”.
- We will be operating at 50% maximum capacity. We will have the regulation 6 feet minimum distancing between tables with a minimum of 10 feet between the performers and the audience and will be using 8 feet tall “sneeze guards”
- We have replaced the ceiling fans with more efficient ones for air circulation.
- hese we have combined with the installation of UV Air Filters to further clean and purify the air and prevent and restrict the circulation of the COVID air borne bacterium’s.
- We have dispensed with the buffet now and for the foreseeable future. This has enabled us to produce a “Fine Dining” new menu which we be plated directly to you table. Like wise the extensive drinks menu will be brought directly to your table.
- These same exacting protocols will be undertaken by all of our staff, bar manager, and chefs.
We will continue to monitor all news and updates and as soon as they affect us.
We firmly believe that music is a universal language which connects us all. We are proud to be the venue that has provided so many beautiful memories to our patrons who share a love of live music. We thank you for continuing to support Medici’s and looking forward to enjoying live music with you again.
Wishing you good health and Aloha during this trying time,
Mahalo! Tim and Carolyn Stanton